There is a lot of singers nowadays in the music industry. Some of course faded after one hit and some remained strong. Although music nowadys are just beats and sexual, I'm glad that there are some of talents. I will list my choices in order.
1. Christina Aguilera - This girl rocks! She got the voice, beauty and appeal. She is also my top choice for best voice ever.
2. Beyonce - She is my next choice after Christina. This girl can groove well. She is hot, can sing and she appleaed too. Though I think her works are just the same than the previous one, Beyonce is a sure hit girl for me.
3. Jutin Timberlake - Hot! Hot! Hot!
4. Gwen Stefani - This girl is unique and I like that. Her fashion sense is eye catching.
5. Avril Lavigne - I like this girl. She is cute and can rock.
6. Pussycat Dolls - This girls are hot. Their songs are also catchy. Though I hate too sexual stuff.
7. Fergie - I like some of her songs, but I'm not a fan of her voice.
8. Carrie Underwood - Talent and a role model for me.
9. Akon - I like the quality of his voice.
10. Maroon 5 - I'm in love with the vocalist's voice.
tie with
10. Daniel Powter - I like the song Bad day.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Top Ten Singers I Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment