
It's been always a problem here in the Philippines when strong typhoons come. Lots of innocent and helpless citizens aiming to survive and recover from the merciless teeth of typhoon. You can see several houses, crops and infrastractures were heavily destroyed making the dilemma more complex. In the place where i live, i can see how houses where almost drown up to the roof. Unfortunately, since the election is long long over, no one from the authorities seem to help. The sad thing is, when lots of human life were also taken by nature. I was hoping that people somehow realize the importance of proper waste disposal. I saw saw canals and drainage being blocked by several trash. Also, I am so much aware on how people greedily cutting woods and trees that causes landslides as well during heavy rains. I couldn't belive on how can people do such malpractice. I saw several documentaries on Television trying to awaken people the disdavantage and ill effects of nature killing. People suffers because other people don't know how to live and act properly. I'm hoping that someday, we must learn how to save our Mother Nature because we only have one Earth. If we destroy it, where else shall we go? I hope that people will learn a lesson not only during the calamities but also during good times.
Celtic Village
Click here to play this game

No comments:
Post a Comment